SAVE THE DATE!
The Tenth Annual Major/Minor Fair
Framingham State University
Tuesday, February 9, 11:30 am – 1:30 pm The Forum
Prior to the fair, consider what majors and minors you are interested in. When you arrive, visit academic department tables, Career Services and International Education (Study Abroad), and ask questions.
- What classes should I take to get an introduction to the major?
- What skills will I gain from this major?
- What requirements must I fulfill to declare this major? (Gpa? Application?)
- Do you have worksheets and a four-year plan?
- What careers and/or graduate schools have FSU students in this major gone on to?
- What minors are offered at FSU?
- What type of internships might be available to me?
- I want to study abroad; how do I begin that process?